Energy Efficient New Home Tax Credit (45L Federal Tax Credits)
The amount of the tax credit is $2,000 per dwelling unit.
The following products qualify:
- Single family dwellings
- Multi-family for sale or lease three stories or less above grade
- Apartments, three stories or less above grade
- Each unit must be at least 50% above the 2004 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC). (California Title 24 is already significantly above IECC.)
- Units must be completed and sold or leased after January 1, 2006 but before December 31, 2009.
- Features verified by certified HERS rater
For more detailed information
Federal Tax Credit (FTC) - Tax Form 8908
IRS Notice 2006-27
For More Information
National Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager