Zero Net Energy Consulting
As California moves closer to the state’s 2020 Zero-Net Energy (ZNE) goals for new residential construction, ConSol is here to help land developers, builders, jurisdictions, utilities, manufacturers and trade organizations succeed with compliance and implementation for this transition. ConSol assists our clients by leveraging decades of experience in California building codes, high performance construction, renewable energy, policy development and program management.
- Assessing markets for the introduction to ZNE enabling products, removing supply chain barriers and determining opportunities
- Identification of best practices for achieving ZNE in new homes
- Analyzing buildings, subdivisions and communities for environmental benefits, energy efficiency and economics
- Innovative financing models to develop ZNE communities
- Optimizing projects to balance efficiency and renewables
- Calculation of electricity and natural gas savings as well as associated greenhouse gas (GHG) emission reduction
- Innovative public-private partnership models supporting ZNE communities
- Field observation and data collection.
For More Information
Director Of Sales & Marketing