ConSol's Certified Energy Analysts (CEA) have extensive experience on how energy codes influence energy feature choices in new and existing buildings. A sample of code analysis studies include:
- Highest measured energy efficiency
- Lowest installation and operating cost
- How products can be placed into the market
- Identification of potential costly design problems and recommendations for alternative cost-effective energy options
ConSol's compliance staff is experienced in all compliance approaches for the California Building Energy Efficiency Standards (Title 24), the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers and the International Energy Conservation Code (IECC).Our staff is well-versed in advanced software energy modeling programs including EnergyPro, MICROPAS, eQuest, EnergyGuage, EnergyPlus, CALRES, and REM/RateTM.
Please note that ConSol is no longer performing Title 24 compliance documentation for residential homebuilders since ConSol’s sister company CHEERS has been approved as a California HERS registry.
- Design phase consulting
- Nonresidential new and existing energy analysis and reporting services
- Existing buildings analysis of building failures and performance issues
- Plan review and site inspection service